Friday, August 10, 2018

Fishing in a tie...

With three hours between taking pictures after Tom's daughter's wedding and the luncheon, and the road to the luncheon following the Logan River most of the way, and two pairs of waders in the car, it was rather obvious what to do. Spend an hour of quality time with my daughter Jessica catching beautiful Bear River cutthroat!
The gentleman fisherman
Jessica ditched her skirt after putting on the waders
The photographer
With Jessica as the photographer, I got lots of pictures, including ones that show more accurately my true abilities as a fly fisherman
In the tree
In the belly
As Rob found the day before, the renegade was the ticket, as it always has been on this stretch of the Logan.
The renegade
This is an incredibly beautiful stream, with steady action on beautiful cutthroats. 
The stream
Watched this 14" cutthroat and a friend chase my fly, then tossed it out again to watch him take it.
The fish
The hour we had was too short, but Jessica kept me honest and we left in time to arrive on time at the luncheon. I would definitely have missed dinner if I were alone! My photographer captured this beautiful close up. I should bring her along more often.
Here is my new screen saver

No comments: